After searching high and low for childcare, I found Pleasant Prairie Renaissance School and immediately felt the love from the director and teachers. They are more than just childcare while I’m working; they are family to my boys. My kids love their teachers, and it puts me at ease when they have a smile across their face, happy to walk into their classrooms. The teachers keep me updated with their daily activities and achievements. I highly recommend Pleasant Prairie Renaissance School!
The task of choosing the right type of early childhood program for your child is an involved and important process. There are so many private and public elementary schools in Kenosha County. Why choose Pleasant Prairie Renaissance School?
We are Kenosha County's largest, most highly-rated early education learning environment, with an unparalleled commitment to family. We view our school as an extension of home, while maintaining high standards of educational excellence.
Our program provides:
- A high-quality, four-star rated educational environment for ages 6 weeks to 11 years (Youngstar)
- Age-appropriate assessment for infants through kindergarten children, based on the creative curriculum and teaching strategies
- Experienced, state-certified teachers
- Small class sizes for quality education and care
- A modern, state-of-the-art 20,000 square foot, eco-healthy environment
- Electronic security entry and continuous video surveillance monitoring in every classroom, playground and hallways
- Meals prepared on-site including breakfast, hot lunch, and snacks
- Private Pre-Kindergarten
- Both part-time and full-time rates, to fit your needs
- A discount for families with multiple children enrolled
- 10% discount for Military and LakeView Corporate Park employees, including Uline (see the whole list here)
- Acceptance of state child care assistance from Wisconsin and Illinois